the hotel post operations
DBI is an internationally recognized hotel management company based in Kiev and is regarded by many as the leading hotel management & consultancy firm with a proven track record in Eastern Europe & Asia.
Backed by a team of over 46 +, Multi experienced professionals, our strategic services meet the needs of all types and sizes of clients varied from small hotel projects to mega projects. We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients. We are driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, always looking for new ways creatively to achieve the excellence in everything we do.
We strongly believe in the hotel industry transition to new technology & guest centric culture is the way to success.
We are passionate to create ‘hotels that guests love” , As we love Hotels. We focus to make every DBI hotels a unique place to stay. Take a look at 300% bonus casino. Making sure every single customer has an experience that would last and they would come back to us. Having strategically managed guest journeys to create an unique experience will be the key to differentiate us from the rest.
Every single DBI team member is a great salesman & detail focused individuals from all parts of the globe, who have mastered the art of creating value to guests and investors by passionately loving what they do.
DBI is a new brand of modern day hoteliers, creating high performing hotels. Want to have more profitability & guest loyalty? Talk to one of our Expert .
“Our vision is to be the largest hotel management company in EMEA”
Through managing our properties in quality & innovative way, leading our people passionately, We create exceptional and lasting experiences to our guest, A progressive working environment to our associates and increase our owner- investor profitability.
Our core values
- Excellence in everything we do We commit to excel in quality and to deliver the highest standard in practice.
- Guest centric culture Everything we do is centre uests to feel at home wherever they stay. We strive to deliver genuine and authentic service that will be personalised and to their liking.
- One team approach We strive to build enduring relationships with our team, guests, and stakeholders.
- Engage & support local traditions
We respect the locality and tradition of the country or region we operate. We encourage our local teams and business partnerships to incorporate the local customs and values everything we do. .
Global recognition and awards
Best Hotel of the Year in the economy class category in Ukraine – 2012/13
Tourism Council in Ukraine among
Wyndham Hotels and resorts “Hotel of the Year” 2015 EMEAI
Above & Beyond Award – 2016, EMEAI by Wyndham Hotel Group
Best Places to work in Ukraine – 2017/2018
- TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award –2015
- TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award –2016
- TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award –2017
- TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award –2018
- TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award –2019
Our basic fee structure All fees are negotiable.
Full hotel management agreement
The Base Management Fee is intended to cover our costs for providing basic services. This is usually a percentage of total revenues or a minimum monthly amount.
The percentage ranges from 1% to 5% from room revenue. There is also an initial implementation fee to set up systems for your hotel as other companies required.
Profit sharing agreements
The Incentive Management Fee ties your hotel’s profitability.
Achievable results are agreed upon before signing the contracts.
Fee are usually relate to prior set goals. The fee percentage ranges from 2% to 10% from gross operating profits.
- Mostly available for the smaller hotels with less than 20 rooms.
Individual service agreement
- From E-commerce, Revenue management, Central reservation and Marketing, to Direct sales support & restaurant management agreements are available for your hotels specific requirement.
- Fee covers the extensive enhancing activities DBI Hotel Management undertakes on behalf of your hotel and is based on requirement.
Hotel consultation & hotel audits
- Consulting fees are negotiated on an individual basis, depending on the services provided and the time involved.
- Fees could be an hourly basis or for set period depending on the client requirement.
- Hourly fees vary with the complexity of the assignment.