Marina Khoryakova Managing Director DBI Switzerland
- Global Strategic Alliances
- High Stake Negotiations
- Tactical Market Planning
- Risk Management
- Moscow Institute of Psychoanalysis, Moscow, Masters Diploma.
- Project Management Institute, London, UK (Moscow branch) course in PM, Certificate.
- Russian Foreign Trade Academy under the Ministry of economic development, course “Global economy”, Moscow, Masters Diploma.
- Stavropol State University, major in Law (LLM equivalent Degree with honors), Masters Diploma.
Accomplished, highly skilled C-Level Executive with international experience in strategic management, operations, P&L oversight, new products development, distribution and marketing involving both start-up and mature organizations. Decisive, results-oriented leader with proven success in new market identification and strategic positioning for multimillion-dollar health care, para-pharmaceutical and beauty products companies. Excel in dynamic, demanding environments while remaining focused and pragmatic.
DBI Hotel Consulting in Switzerland offers a complete solutions for Swiss hotel owners. Call us today to find out how we could increase your hotel profitability.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: